Pot lights or recessed lights are a contemporary lighting innovation that has become standard fare in most modern residential and commercial construction. First appearing in the 1950s as designers sought to put a modernist spin on the emerging post-war world, recessed lighting is one of the few design motifs to survive from that era, and the only one to retain major influence.
At Lucent Cleaning Services (LCS) the sale and installation of pot lights has become an integral part of our overall business. Our customers know they can trust us to deliver recessed lighting solutions for their home or office that will reflect their tastes and enrich their experience.
Pot Lights – The Contemporary Design Solution
Recessed lights can be found in homes, retail businesses, restaurants, subway stations and everything in between because they allow for an intelligent, subtle distribution of light that is effective and efficient at the same time. There are many other good reasons why recessed lighting has become the preferred type of 21st century lighting and here are 6:
- Versatility – While recessed lights can’t be shuffled around like lamps myriad trim and bulb options are available that can create a variety of tones, light shapes and atmospheres. When used in conjunction with floor and table lamps recessed lights will allow you to design your space around the light rather than simply lighting the space.
- Discretion – Pot lights are in many ways the definitive element of any contemporary design, delivering light where needed without calling attention to themselves. They express the modern decorative ethos of discreet sophistication better than any other single element you can introduce into a space.
- Energy Efficiency – Recessed lights will accept a variety of energy efficient bulbs and can be set to dimmer switches which allow you even finer control over the amount of energy you use.
- Ease of Maintenance/Durability – Other than occasionally having to replace a light bulb your recessed lights once installed are virtually maintenance free. Also, when was the last time you heard of someone knocking over a pot light and breaking it?
- Safety – Modern recessed lights are the safest ever produced. Pot lights are available today that can be completely enveloped with insulation, essentially eliminating any effect the bulb’s heat may have had on sensitive surrounding materials.
- Style – Let’s face it, recessed lighting just looks great. Whether it’s in the bathroom, living room, hallway or highlighting your prized piece of art on the wall, recessed lighting endows any space with immediate and considerable contemporary credibility.
LCS offers a full range of recessed lights as well as affordable, professional installation. When you trust the home maintenance pros at LCS to handle your pot light installation you know you’ll be getting the same quality of work we’ve brought to our other services for over a decade. Whether you want to upgrade the ambiance of your restaurant, add a touch of class to your living room or just install a more efficient and eco-friendly lighting scheme, recessed lights from LCS are the solution you seek.